Brazil Is Waiting For You

Highly quality services to grow your business

Localize now

Services

Professional services enable you to communicate accurately with customers and collaborators around the globe.

App Store Optimization

Right tools and optimization methodologies to help your app get discovered.

 

U

Search Engine Optimization

Define your SEO strategy in Portuguese speaking countries.

Conversion Optimization

Increase your app conversion rate in Portuguese.

Localization / Translation

Localize/translate your app/website to target your audience.

Reviews

Get a native Portuguese speaker helping your Portuguese speaking users.

Proofreading

Make sure you’re sending the right message to your Portuguese speaking users.

220M Smartphones & 207M Brazilians

Brazilians are no longer buying desktops and prefer to buy smartphones instead and this is particularly true among younger demographics.

About

Elano Silveira

Elano Silveira

ASO/SEO Expert and Professional Translator

Elano is an experienced translator and SEO/ASO expert who’s fluent in English, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese. He has a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry among start-ups and localization affairs. Living in different countries around the world has allowed Elano to learn more about the culture behind their native languages while expanding on his own professional skills. In 2013, Elano relocated to Argentina without any previous skills in Spanish or English. Then in 2015, he returned home after 2 years of service as a LDS missionary nearly fluent in both languages. During his time on the mission, Elano discovered that he was capable of using his newly developed talents to help others. He started to study localization and marketing strategies to further enhance his personal knowledge and professional techniques in the field. 

In 2016, Elano began working as a customer service agent for Mobills, there he ensured that foreign clients were able to receive quality care in their native languages. After helping Mobills users communicate in Spanish and English, Elano moved into a position where he was able to assist with SEO/ASO and localization efforts. When Elano started working at Mobills, 90% of their users were from Brazil and the remaining 10% were from the global market, but by the time he left the company users from outside of Brazil had increased to almost 40%. Today, Mobills has gone global and is now available in more than 12 languages and 100 countries. Mobills has been featured several times in more than 5 different countries on Google Play. Elano has helped with the expansion and establishment of multiple companies on the rise.

I’m Trusted By

 

 

 

 

 

PRICING

Always know what you’ll pay.

STARTER

$499

PER APP/MONTH

Here is where
everything start

ASO 
Localization 
Proofread
Customer service
User Testing – Brazil
Graphics 

PROFESSIONAL

$999

PER APP/MONTH

Start getting recognized
as a local business

ASO 
Localization 
Proofread
Customer service
User Testing – Brazil
Graphics 

ADVANCED

PER APP/MONTH

Custom services as
your business grow

Reach Me

Professional, fast and affordable services, available 24/7.

550 N University Ave, Provo, UT 84601

+1 (385) 429-0749

elano@elano.me

Leave a Message

Services